Maine or bust!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My bags are packed...

Okay, that's a bald-faced lie. I have my KNITTING packed. Everything else will have to be hastily shoved into a backpack tonight in between feeding the kids, showering, and working an evening shift. *sigh* At least there was room for the knitting, right? :)

So I'm headed to Stitches Midwest. I'm VERY excited about it! I've never been to a "knitting con" before. I'm also excited that I get to steal an unplanned weekend with Rob! Hey, when you live 850 miles apart, every minute counts. I haven't been posting much because I've been too busy, etc. Obviously I won't be posting much while I'm there. I'm also not planning on bringing my enormous camera (okay, JEFF'S enormous camera) with me. So there will be no pictures :(

That said, I'm really hoping the evening goes by quickly, because I'm SOOOO tired! So until my return, be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment